Monday, January 12, 2009

A new year; New things To Do!

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone's new year's was as safe and awesome as mine was! Actually, my New Year's Eve was kind of boring (I had to work), but it was cool to enter the new year with some friends and some MONOPOLY!

In any case, just wanted to let everyone know that this year and quarter have started off from the get-go:
*Jenny Lewis is coming up next Wednesday, January 21st @8pm at Meany Hall. $17/student and $25/general admission. Not bad!
*The Residence Hall Student Association has been working diligently on putting together an entire month of programming to celebrate women. This event is currently being titled "Women's Month of Programming" (we're working on a catchier title- ideas?). The roster of events includes a film in the HUB, a concert series, as well as a couple discussion sessions. I'll update more on that as more comes my way.
*The Vagina Monologues is getting started. Look for more information about this verrry soon. I'm waiting to hear back on more info myself : )
*And we may even be looking forward to a Black Student Commission film series in honor of Black History Month, taking place in different locations on campus.

and that's just within the first week of being back!

There will be more things to come and I am super-stoked to get bustling on every one of them!

Let me know if you have any ideas for programs on campus!

YEAH!

No comments:

Huzzah!

Huzzah!